What's in it for me?
- Permanent, part-time position
- Assisting adult learners to achieve their Level 3 certificate in Electrical Engineering (Theory)
- Job satisfaction and job security
- Personal development opportunities
- Teach the next generation of electrical engineers!
- Competitive salary package
- Flexibility around hours/structure (evening classes, weekend workshops, lesson preparation that can be completed from home)
- Did we mention, FLEXIBILITY?!
- Passionate about the electrical industry
- Registered electrician
- 4 years + practical electrical experience (ideally some supervisory experience)
- Relevant trade qualification (level 4)
- Passionate about teaching/educating
- Reliable, committed and dedicated
- Strong time management skills
- Strong communication ability and interpersonal skills
- National Unit Standard 4098 (advantageous)
- National Certificate in Adult Education and Training (advantageous)
If this sounds like you, click APPLY today! Alternatively, contact Cam directly for more information on: 021 195 8707 - firstname.lastname@example.org