Its difficult to go to interviews when you are working full time, let me come to you on your lunch-break and help you find the best role for you so you don't waste your time.
Almost 50 years ago they opened their first centre in Auckland. Their mission has been to provide the best start in life for children across New Zealand. This has not changed and they continue to support children and give them the best start they can possibly have.
What's in it for you:
- Attractive hourly rate up to $30 (depending on experience & position)
- Career Progression
- 10 days annual sick leave
- Ongoing Personal Development (online portal)
- Leadership courses offered
- Fun supporting team
- Discounted healthcare suppliers
- Job security
- Head Teacher
You must be NZ provisionally or fully qualified
We appreciated your time in applying, unfortunately due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
For more information please contact Graham Currie 021371720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org