This state of the art centre is high end and has the premises to match. With a natural, modern and airy environment this is a role where you will be happy to be front desk. As an experienced Centre Administrator your primary responsibility will be to provide support to their Remuera based centre, however twice per week you will also be assisting two nearby by centers.
What's in it for you?
- Amazing centre environment - fresh, airy & modern
- Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm
- Busy and varied role - you'll never get bored
- Low staff turnover
- Free onsite parking
- Discounted childcare fee's
- Paid day off for your birthday
- 7 days sick leave
- Flu vaccination
- Mileage reimbursed when travelling between centers
- Strong initiative and accuracy
- Full drivers license and own vehicle
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of ECE minimum requirements
About the role:
- Mixed role of admin and reception
- Responsible for following up frequent absences
- Greeting caregivers and giving centre tours
This is an amazing opportunity for those of you with ECE centre administrator experience. If your looking for a change apply today. For any questions or a confidential chat please call Lara Evans 021 246 6017 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your time in applying. Unfortunately due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.