About the centre
This centre has been around for a long time and with good reason! They do everything they can to attract, maintain and develop top teachers to ensure that kiwi kids are nurtured and have every opportunity to learn and grow. They have grown their passion for children in town after town. Right now they are seeking their next bunch of equally as passionate teachers.
What's in it for you?
- Good hourly rate
- Amazing leadership programme to seriously develop your career
- Established and secure centre
- Career growth for the right candidate
- Excellent ratios
- 10 days sick leave
- Paid registration
- Stable staff environment
- Paid flu vaccination
- Free parking offsite
- Lots and lots of professional development
- Excellent teaching environment - we have never seen such happy children
- A centre that has consistently maintained an excellent reputation
About the role
- Must be qualified
- Open to recent graduates and experienced teachers
If you are interested in a centre that is serious about developing your existing skill set and gives you the opportunity to be the best educator you can, then apply no. For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans 0212466017 or email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your time in applying, unfortunately due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.