About the Centre:
This mixed aged centre is licensed for 40 children. They believe in real play and have a large outdoor area including large climbing tree's, water fountains and a vege garden. Currently, they have a close knit team of 7 and are seeking a warm and caring Teacher to join. Their centre is located in Northcote.
What's in it for you?
- Spend your non contact time on the beach or with your family! 1 full day per fortnight spent offsite for non contact
- Family overseas? With a 1 month Christmas close down why not visit!
- Sick of your current centre being a revolving door for staff? This centre has an extremely low turnover. And those that do leave, always come back!
- 10 days sick leave
- Stop spending a fortune on parking - this centre pays
- They offer a clothing allowance so you don't have to ruin your clothes doing exciting science projects and painting
- Does your current centre expect you to attend unpaid meetings - this centre doesn't
- Other perks include registration support, flu vaccinations, above market hourly rates and regular, high quality PD
- Must be qualified (Level 7) and registered (provisional or full)
- Both experienced teachers and graduates welcome to apply!
If you think this opportunity is already great, wait till you meet the team! Click the apply button today. For any questions or a confidential chat please call Lara Evans 021 246 6017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org