Almost 50 years ago they opened their first centre in Auckland. Their mission has been to provide the best start in life for children across New Zealand. This has not changed and they continue to support children and give them the best start they can possibly have.
What is in it for you?
- $30 p/h for fully qualified teachers negotiable for provisional
- Career Progression
- 10 days annual sick leave
- Ongoing Personal Development (online portal)
- Leadership courses offered
- Fun supporting team
- Discounted healthcare suppliers
- Job security
About the role:
- Must be qualified and registered
- Previous Centre Manager experience
- Strong leader looking for a challenge where you will rebuild the team
- 40 hours per week, rotating roster between 7.30am - 5.30pm
If this sounds like the benefits you would like to receive while working for an amazing company in an awesome team then apply now. For a confidential chat please call Lara Evans 021 246 6017 or email your resume to email@example.com
We appreciate your time in applying, unfortunately due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.