This centre is large, calm and colorful. Located in Mangere Bridge they have a great presence in the community and celebrate diversity and culture. They have recently been brought out by a new owner who is continuing this vision. Right now they are seeking two qualified teachers to join their team. A Teacher for the Over 2's room and a Teacher for the Under 2's room.
What's in it for you?
- Good hourly rate
- Great ratios
- Calm, yet large environment
- 30 - 45 minutes of non contact time per month for each key child
- Great support and mentoring
- Amazing team culture - your team are there to support you
- Regular professional development
- Opportunity to work with either over 2's or under 2's
- Full or provisional registration or recent ECE graduate who eligible to apply
- Culturally inclusive
- Ability to speak Te Reo or enthusiastic to trying your best to learn
- Ability to work well within a large team
- ECE or Primary qualified
If you're looking for a culturally diverse centre that are passionate about building relationships with children, parents and the wider community - then apply today! For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans 021 246 6017 or email your resume to email@example.com
We appreciate your time in applying, unfortunately due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.