About the centre:
Privately owned, this centre is heavily influenced by Reggio Emilia and Pikler philosophies. Their environment reflects this with a natural, fresh and light feel. Located in Eden, they are now ready to welcome another passionate infants teacher into their team.
What's in it for you?
- Good salary on offer
- Permanent, full time role employed directly by the centre
- Ongoing mentoring and support to help with registration
- Good ratio's
- Regular professional development
- 2 hours non contact time
- Paid flu vaccination
- 7 days sick leave
- Hours between 7.45am - 5.45pm
- Well resourced
- Qualified centre owner - knows the industry and is in it for all the right reasons!
- Immediate start available
- Must be fully qualified (ECE or primary) and registered (full or provisional)
- Come from a Reggio / Pikler background or have a genuine interest in learning
- Be self - reflective and calm - this is a natural and relaxed environment
- Posses' excellent observation skills and have the ability to document learning to all stake holders.
It doesn't get better than this! If your interest then apply today! For any questions or a confidential chat please call Lara Evans 021 246 6017 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title and location in the subject line.
We appreciate your time in applying, unfortunately due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.