Newly built it is large, spacious and licensed for 100 children. They have 4 large and airy rooms dedicated to each age group with their own individual playground. With growing enrolments they are seeking qualified and passionate teachers to join their Avondale centre.
What's in it for you?
- Inspiring and supportive Centre Manager
- Competitive hourly rate
- A team environment that makes you excited to work every day!
- Large, spacious and airy centre
- Individual playgrounds to suit each child's abilities
- Well-resourced centre
- Parking onsite
- Permanent full time work - hired directly by the centre not AWF
- 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday 7am - 6pm
- Free play philosophy
- Vacancies available with infants, toddlers and pre-schoolers - take your pick
- Level 7 qualification (or NZQA equivalent) in ECE or Primary
- 3rd year student, provisional or fully registration
- Passionate about early childhood education
If you're looking for a centre where you'll want to stay for the long run - then look no further! Click the apply button below. For any questions or a confidential chat please call Lara Evans 021 246 6017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org