About the Centre
This ECE organisation has been around for a number of years and during this time built a respected name for the quality education and care they provide to children. They have a presence in 5 major cities of New Zealand with over 40 centers in total. They don't plan to stop growing anytime soon and as such are seeking a qualified and registered ECE Teacher to join their team.
What's in it for you?
- Hourly rates commensurate with experience
- Career growth for those willing to prove themselves
- 10 days sick leave
- Paid registration
- Regular PD to enhance your career
- Paid flu vaccination
- Joining a centre who consistently maintains a good name
- Good ratios
- Fantastic resources - great outdoor play areas
- Must be qualified and registered
- Interest in working with toddlers
- Energetic and passionate about children
If you're interested in developing your skill set, passionate about children and are excited by this advert then apply now! For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans 0212466017 or email your resume to email@example.com with the title and location of this advert as the subject line.
We appreciate your time in applying, unfortunately due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.