This small and intimate centre is licensed for 32 children. Their team of passionate teachers collaborate and work well together to create a warm and welcoming 'home away from home' for their students. It's no wonder they have a wait list!
Due to increased enrolments they are looking for a passionate, fully qualified and registered ECE teacher to join their under 2's team. The centre has an open plan area with a large playground.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent hourly
- Central location - off street parking is available + close to public transport
- Extremely low staff turnover - the shortest stay was 5 years!
- Your chance to have a voice and contribute to the future of the centre
- Close knit team that effectively collaborates together
- Supportive and forward thinking management
- Open Monday to Friday - 7.30am to 5.30pm
What you need:
- Fully qualified (Level 7 in ECE) or NZQA equivalent
- Full registration
- Passionate for children with a great sense of humour
With new management on board they are making big changes and want you to be part of it! Apply today. For any questions or a confidential chat please call Lara Evans 021 246 6017 or email email@example.com