About the centre
Fresh, clean and vibrant are the first words that come to mind when you think of this modern centre. Located in Mount Wellington they opened more than a year and have continued to grow. What makes this a high quality centre is the value they place on their staff and the professional development they offer to ensure their centre is first choice.
What's on offer?
- This role would be suitable for someone who is qualified and has recently decided to undergo their registration - there is loads of professional development
- Competitive hourly rate
- 2 hours non contact time
- Permanent full time position employed by the centre not AWF
- Professional mentor to help with your registration
- Paid birthday leave
- Meetings are paid for and dinner is on them!
- Uniforms + mufti Friday
- Parking available onsite
- Excellent ratios
- Multi cultural team
- Growing centre
- Great rooms with an even better playground!
- Must be qualified fully qualified (Level 7 in ECE or Primary)
- Must hold registration - full or provisional
If you are eager to work for a centre that wants you to flourish and grow, then apply now! For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans 0212466017 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your time in applying, unfortunately due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.