About the centre
This centre has been around for a long time and with good reason! They do everything they can to attract, maintain and develop top teachers to ensure that kiwi kids are nurtured and have every opportunity to learn and grow. They have grown their passion for children in town after town. Right now they are seeking their next bunch of equally as passionate teachers.
What's in it for you?
* Good hourly rate
* Established and secure centre's
* Career growth for the right candidate
* Excellent ratios
* 10 days sick leave
* Paid registration
* Stable staff environment - staff come here to stay!
* Paid flu vaccination
* Parking onsite
* Lots and lots of professional development
* Excellent teaching environment - we have never seen such happy children
* A centre that has consistently maintained an excellent reputation
About the role
* Must be qualified and registered
* January 2019 start
* Options to work alongside preschool, toddlers, infants and babies
If you are interested in a centre that is serious about developing your existing skill set and gives you the opportunity to be the best educator you can, then apply no. For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans 0212466017 or email your resume email@example.com
We appreciate your time in applying, unfortunately due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.