Do you love operating, but not enjoying your current site? Let's talk.
Dump Truck Operator needed in South Wellington
One of our key clients is looking for a suitable person to operate Articulated Dump Trucks in pretty difficult terrain.
This particular position is NOT on one of the region's big infrastructure projects, but instead in the southern suburbs of Wellington. Given the difficult terrain, we're really after well seasoned operators.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU WILL HAVE:
- Hold a clean, and current, class 2 license with WTR endorsements
- MUST have previous, proven, experience operating Class 2 Dump Trucks
- Minimum of 2 referees we can call to confirm your operating ability
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Monday to Friday week - weekends are for family, right?
- The opportunity to not work on another infrastructure project, instead doing something completely different.
- Good remuneration, depending on the experience you bring
- Potential for on-going employment: our client will certainly want to hold on to good people!
This on-going temporary role comes with the possibility of securing a permanent position based upon experience, attitude and flexibility during the assignment.
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please call us straight away on 04 473 99 15, or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit, and need to be available for an immediate start here in Wellington.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact 2 relevant -workplace- referees.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please us for a confidential discussion on your career. If you would rather be involved in building one of the region's big infrastructure projects, we can help you with that too!