We are looking for Pipe Fitters who have a minimum of three (3) years experience on the said area. You should have a good level of English language, competent and physically fit. For health and safety reasons we will require the right applicant to complete a pre-employment drug screen.
* Study drawings and specifications to determine suitable material, method and sequence of operations, and machine settings
* Fit fabricated metal parts into products and assembling metal parts and subassemblies to produce machines and equipment
* Check fabricated and assembled metal parts for accuracy, clearance and fit using precision measuring instruments
* Set guides, stops and other controls on machining tools, setting up prescribed cutting and shaping tools and dies in machines and presses, and setting controls for textile machines
* Form metal stock and castings to fine tolerances using machining tools to press, cut, grind, plane, bore and drill metal
* Cut, threading, bending and installing hydraulic and pneumatic pipes and lines
* Prepare pattern mechanisms to control the operation of textile machines used to spin, weave, knit, sew and tuft fabric
* Diagnose faults and performing operational maintenance of machines, and overhauling and repairing mechanical parts and fluid power equipment
* Erect machines and equipment on-site
If you're keen on being part of AWF, get in touch NOW! We know it'll be worth your while. Please call Ankit on 0800 922955 or email your CV as below.