* Confidence and knowledge to fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, drainpipes, furnace casings and air-conditioning
* Ability to set up and operate fabricating machines to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal.
* Ability to shape metal over anvils, blocks, or forms using a hammer.
* Ability to operate soldering and welding equipment to join sheet metal parts.
* Inspecting, assembling, and smoothing seams and joints of burred surface
* Any qualifications or trade certificates will be advantageous to your application.
Apply via the portal on this ad or contact us direct for any queries
Call: 0800 922 955
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|