We are looking for Ductman who have a minimum of three (3) years experience on the said area. You should have a good level of English language, competent and physically fit. For health and safety reasons we will require the right applicant to complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, drainpipes, furnace casings and air-conditioning
Work involves the following:
- Setting up and operating fabricating machines to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal;
- Shaping metal over anvils, blocks, or forms using hammer;
- Operating soldering and welding equipment to join sheet metal parts;
- Inspecting, assembling, and smoothing seams and joints of burred surfaces
If you're keen on being part of AWF, get in touch NOW! We know it'll be worth your while.
Please call 0800 922955 or email your CV as below.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.