We are looking for experienced HVAC Ductman to join the AWF workforce ASAP! We have jobs all throughout Auckland starting ASAP. Roles will be full time and ongoing. Monday - Friday work with day shift hours and the possibility of overtime hours.
The job will require a skill level of at least 2-3 years proven experience and you will need to have a good level of physical fitness to keep up with the job demands.
- Confidence and knowledge to fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, drainpipes, furnace casings and air-conditioning and insulations
- Ability to shape metal over anvils, blocks, or forms using a hammer.
- Ability to operate welding equipment to join sheet metal parts.
- Inspecting, assembling, and smoothing seams and joints of burred surface
- Any qualifications or trade certifications will be advantageous to your application.