Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. Here at AWF Trades, we are working with many of the key commercial players who need skilled and motivated Tradies and Trade Assistants.
We are on the look out for people with solid experience in ducting - installing, fabricating, in a workshop or out on site, for upcoming commercial projects around Christchurch.
Ideally you will have:
- Ducting experience
- Basic hand tools
- Site Safe passport
- EWP preferred
- A fantastic can-do attitude and work ethic
In return, we're offering some pretty great stuff:
- Ongoing work with flexible working hours/shifts, opportunity for overtime
- Market pay rates and a weekly pay packet
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
- You'll also be working with NZ's leading construction companies and great people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career with AWF
You will also have reliable transport, a clear criminal record and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Be part of a company that looks after people. We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job, and help you step up the career ladder.
Apply with AWF Trades today.
Keeping NZ working
Please note, overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles