With multiple branches accross New Zealand AWF have vacancies starting that are full time and on-going from Monday through Friday. You will be working day shift hours with the possibility of overtime on the weekend.
The job will require a skill level of at least 3 years proven experience and you will need to have a good level of physical fitness to keep up with the job demands.
Whats in it for you?
- Full time on-going work from Monday through Friday with overtime available
- Comeptitive industry based pay, negotiated on experience
- Weekly wages with 8% holiday pay and ACC cover
- You'll have a dedicated team of consultants to help you progress your career and keep you safe whilst on site!
- Confidence and knowledge to fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, drainpipes, furnace casings and air-conditioning
- Ability to set up and operate fabricating machines to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal
- Ability to shape metal over anvils, blocks, or forms using a hammer
- Ability to operate soldering and welding equipment to join sheet metal parts
- Inspecting, assembling, and smoothing seams and joints of burred surface
- Any qualifications or trade certificates will be advantageous to your application
If this sounds like you please apply now via the online portal or email your resume to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz.