We need reliable class 2, 4 and 5 drivers to work around and out of town. Generous rate and opportunity to progress in many of the initially casual roles available.
Are you able to:
- Be reliable
- Prove yourself to be an experienced, safe class 2/4 driver
- Be fit enough to labour regularly as part of these roles
- Work well in a team
- Get yourself to work for early starts
- Show a responsible approach to health and safety at work
If so, apply now! Please note that these are NOT a permanent or contracted roles. In our experience, they are long term for those that fit in well, but there is no guarantee of hours.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Our support behind you whilst you are working
- Ongoing roles available
- Career development and help with training
- Working as an employee (not a contractor) so you get holiday pay, ACC cover and other benefits
- Great potential to build on your career
What do you need?
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Willingness to stay out of town would be beneficial
- A clear criminal history for the last 7 years
- The legal right to work in New Zealand
- To be drug and alcohol free
If you are interested in these roles, please email Catherine firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0800 522687 or click the 'apply now' button- don't forget to add your CV and which would be your preferred location!
We can't wait to hear from you. All applications treated as confidential. Unfortunately we cannot offer work to those who have previously been incarcerated and applications made form outside the country will not progress.
AWF is the country's leading supplier of labour and we take pride in looking after our crew's safety and encourage and support those who want to get further experience and training.