Are you passionate about customer service? Not afraid of hard work? We are seeking a motivated, skilled drivers who have full Class 2, 4 & 5 licences for temporary and ongoing positions. Our roles involve manual handling so you will need to be fit and able.
Skills and Experience
You will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Reliable and not afraid of hard work
- Posess F endorsement and current OSH certificate - need to be able to load your own truck
- Physically fit and strong - can lift 20kg repetitively
- Flexible - we often have weekend and night shift work
- Pass a drug screen - we screen all our staff
- Clear criminal history
- Good comprehension of the English language - both spoken and written
- Your own reliable transport
- Available for work for three months or longer
As an employee of AWF you can enjoy:
- Continuity of work
- Feel supported, respected and valued
- Gain new skills and on the job training
- Temp to permanent opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay
- Plus, as our employee (not a contractor), you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay & ACC cover you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax on your behalf.
Call to Action
Be part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff. Get in touch with us today on Freephone 0800 88 88 60 for a confidential discussion.