AWF need two drivers for the night-shift to start ASAP. This role will be driving crew to and from a work site.
You will need the following;
- A clean Class 1 drivers license
- A valid 'P' endorsement
- Experience in driving
- Able to work from 11pm to 8am during the week days of Monday to Friday
- Flexibility to change shifts when required
- Being positive and open when it comes to dealing with people from all walks of life
- Health and safety awareness.
Whats in it for you?
- On Going Work
- Competitive Wages
- Caring and Dedicated Consultants
- Wages Paid Weekly
- Gaining experience that will set your career up.
If this sounds like something you would like to pursue then we want to hear from you simply call or email us now on 0800888860 (Blenheim) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively come and see us after 3pm at the AWF office, 3 Nelson Street, Blenheim.