Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
- We offer competitive hourly rates and a weekly pay packet.
- We'll look after the paperwork so you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax. No surprises and no stress
- Accommodation can be provided if you are from out of Marlborough and other allowances such as meals to be discussed upon completing the application.
The job starts approximately Mid-March, all of April and maybe into May, it is generally 6 weeks of work.
12 hour shifts, mixture of days and nights, depending on work load.
Skills & Experience
- Class 5 License
- You need to have experience with road ranger gearboxes
- You must be experienced and competent at reversing a truck and trailer, this is essential
- Must be presentable, well dressed and groomed
- Must be able to keep and accurate log book, this is essential.
- Work/Driving experience (where we can contact two referees)
- Clean criminal history and due our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug screen
- You must also have a valid work visa or residency
To apply for this position, please click the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to Tracey.Grace@AWF.co.nz or call for a confidential discussion 03 5793900