AWF are proud to be partnering with a leading National transportation company in search of an experienced Class 5 driver. The role is permanent, fulltime, working Monday to Saturday, 60 hours per week! Invercargill based, day runs. You will be responsible for delivering to the FMCG industry. An autonomous role that requires a smart cookie! Along with the following experience and skill set;
- Current NZ class 5 drivers license, with experience in trailer control, including skilled in backing a trailer
- Excellent communication skills, tidy presentation and able to work to a delivery schedule, associated paper work, whilst maintaining good client communication and representing the company brand with integrity
- Seeking a long term, career role, able to work Monday to Saturday, with early starts! Approx 60 hours per week, hourly paid + company benefits
- Physically fit and healthy, the role will include manual pallet handling and lifting
- The ability to maintain your own truck / reporting on issues associated and all associated driver administration
Our client is keen to move fast, therefore, we are looking at immediate applications. Call Kirsten on 0275773594 for more information. You will need to be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol, fitness and company driver assessment prior to commencing into employment. This is a great opportunity to secure a role within a company that rewards and encourages their staff.
You must be eligible to work in NZ. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.