Class 2 Delivery Truck Driver
- Agriculture Equipment Operating and/or Assembly
- Varied work environment daily from Driving to Basic Assembly on site
- Transport and logistics coordination
- Customer Service Focussed
Our client is experiencing significant growth in their organisation and now requires an experienced Class 2 Heavy Transport Operator to support their Transport and Logistics division.
This role is Permanent Part-time or Casual On Call dependant on the successful applicant's strengths, versatility and availability.
Ideally suited to a semi-retired person with agricultural machinery/equipment operating experience who has a flexible schedule to accommodate fluctuating client demand and seasonality of the business. All applicants will be considered on merit however.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a clear Class 2 Heavy Transport Licence
- Experience in rural delivery
- Hold a current truck mounted crane (Hiab) certification would be an advantage or be willing to obtain it
- Be responsible for ensuring timely delivery and assembly where required of agricultural equipment
- Possess engineering and mechanical aptitude
- Have a keen awareness regarding customer satisfaction
- Work seamlessly with other departmental teams to ensure timely deliveries of company products and services
If you meet the above criteria, apply now.