Our Kerikeri branch is looking for a class 2 truck driver based in Kerikeri. You will be delivering goods to businesses and also private households. Some of the items are heavy so a high level of physical fitness is required.
- Delivering goods.
- Ensuring you have loaded your truck correctly before leaving the yard.
- Delivering goods to ensure you use the shortest route.
- Driving into tight spaces and driveways so a high level of truck driving is essential.
- Some early starts are required but you'll be working from Monday to Friday.
In return you will be offered the following;
- Good hourly rate.
- Steady work from Monday to Friday.
- Good standard of PPE issued to you.
- Weekly pay into your bank account.
- Access to Kiwisaver.
- Be part of a close-knit team.
You'll need the following to be considered for this role;
- A class 2 New Zealand driving licence.
- Experience driving class 2 trucks.
- The ability to be flexible with your work patterns but you'll be averaging around 40 hours a week.
- Physically fit as some heavy lifting is involved.
If you think you have what it takes for this role, then please apply via this job board or send your C.V. to Kerikeri@awf.co.nz