We are after Class 2 driver to both drive and operate a hydrovac truck based on the North Shore. The work will be based in the storm water/waste water industry and is a full time role (Monday to Friday) with the possibilities of overtime (Saturday) with temporary to permanent opportunities. Additional training can be negotiated and provided for the right Candidate.
- Work for one of the largest Civil companies in New Zealand
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
- Additional training for the right Candidate
- Full time work with weekly wages paid on time
- All PPE will be provided and replaced free of charge
- Competitive industry based hourly rates with leave entitlements and ACC cover
- Minimum Class 1 and 2 full license with references to verify your competency
- Construct Safe/Dangerous Goods/KTCL tickets are preferred but not essential
- You must have a clean criminal history
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
AWF are a leading recruitment agency that are known for looking after their Candidate and Clients alike. AWF are industry leading for their Health and Safety processes and procedures they want to keep you safe.
All applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screen; a ministry of justice request for criminal convictions report and all applicants must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand.