We are currently looking for drivers with their class 2, 4 or 5 licences for work around the Waikato. We have roles within the civil industry that do involve getting out of the truck and being a team player adn getting stuck in to make sure the job gets done.
Do you have a current clean licence and experience in the industry? If so, read on and see if this sounds like you!
- Clean current class 2,4,5 licence
- WTR endorsements preferred
- Previous driving experience, preferrably in the civil industry
- Comprehensive understanding of H&S
- Proactive and can use your initiative
- Good communication
- Team player
- Excellent work ethic & attitude
- Immediate start
- Very reliable ( crucial )
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Have a current CV and at least 2 work references (essential)
MOJ and compulsory drug screen completed at the time of induction.
The best part about working with us?
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- PLUS if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.