Our Kerikeri branch is looking for a class 2 truck driver based in Kaikohe. You'll be working on the local state highway roading network. The role includes the following;
- Fixing pot-holes.
- Repairing road furniture including signs, edge markers.
- Collecting rubbish from the road side.
- Driving a class 2 truck from time to time.
- Going on-call over the evenings and some weekends, for which you'll be paid additional
In return you will be offered the following;
- Good hourly rate.
- Steady work from Monday to Friday witht he on call element over some weekends.
- Good standard of PPE issued to you.
- Weekly pay into your bank account.
- Access to Kiwisaver.
- Be part of a close-knit team.
You'll need the following to be considered for this role;
- A class 2 New Zealand driving licence.
- Experience driving class 2 trucks.
- A resident of Kaikohe (this is essential due to the call-out nature of the role for weekends and evenings).
- The ability to be flexible with your work patterns but you'll be averaging around 40 hours a week.
- Physically fit as some heavy lifting is involved.
If you think you have what it takes for this role, then please apply via this job board or send your C.V. to Kerikeri@awf.co.nz