Are you looking to build a career in the civil industry? Not afraid of hard work? We are seeking motivated, skilled drivers for temporary and temp to permanent positions. Most of our roles involve manual handling so you will need to be fit and able.
We can offer continuity of work to reliable people, plus, as our employee (not a contractor), you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay & ACC cover you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax on your behalf.
If you possess the following, we want to hear from you:
- At least a class 2 licence, preferably class 4/5
- Experience in the civil industry
- Prefer a TC or STMS licence
- Available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Physically fit, can lift heavy loads and have good arm reach
- Flexible to work on a roster - could be a mix of days, nights and weekends
- Proven track record in integrity and reliability, including good work attendance
- Good comprehension of the English language - both spoken and written
- Your own reliable transport
- 100% clear criminal history and can pass a drug screening test
- Team player! Our people make our culture.
If this role sounds like what you're looking for, apply below!