Our client is looking for skilled, experienced staff in commercial civil drainage areas. This client is well known for their workmanship, offering extensive training and ongoing opportunities to the right candidates. Due to the booming civil work here in Southland and Central Otago, there is a dire need for Certified or Registered Drain Layers.
In your role you will be responsible for:
- Repairs of drains
- Filling in of fixtures
- Working with both PVC and concrete pipes
- Required to be competent with both laying and fitting pipes
You will be working in a team with a labourer and a foreman. Your role requires a high level of attention to detail and the highest standard of work.
You will need:
- Fully certified Drain Layer or will be a Registered Drain Layer, with experience
- Must have a valid Class 1
- Will be offered a competitive pay rate, with the opportunity to work for a highly reputable company
This can be the opportunity for a permanent position for the right candidate.
For further information please contact Brent Polsachek at AWF on 03 214 0388, email email@example.com or apply online.