We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage four drainage crews on an 8 month contract for the council. Drainage and pipeline experience is preferred.
Skills/ experience required:
* At least 10 years experience in project management managing projects in the $1-20 million
- Experience in working with pipelines particuarly water infrastructure
- Ability to lead a team of about 20 and drive the project
- Ability to manage project finances
* Thorough understanding of health and safety practices
* Ability to work full time, and to work on Saturdays if required
* Reliable transport to get to work in Hastings
* All applicants must be able to confidently pass a drug screen
* Applicants must be currently living in Hawkes Bay
If you are interested in this role, we would love to hear from you! We are offering extremely good rates so please apply online, or come in and see us on the corner of Carnegie Road and Holden Street in Onekawa. Alternatively, you can give us a call on 06 870 0310 to find out more.