We are looking for experienced Operators to work on a project for the council until approximately September 2017. You would be responsible for operating excavators from 1.5 tonne to 25 tonne within a drainage environment. We have multiple roles to fill, and they have the opportunity to be full time permanent roles for the right candidates.
Other duties would include:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Working within trench shields
Skills/ experience required:
- WTR essential, class 2 preferred. Lfting and slinging also preferred.
- Confined space training and construct safe are also preferred, however AWF could provide this training for the right candidates
- Experience in machine operation
- Thorough understanding of health and safety practices
-Ability to do physical work and heavy lifitng
- All applicants must be able to confidently pass a drug screen
- Applicants must be currently living in Hawkes Bay
If you are interested in these roles, we would love to hear from you! We are offering extremely good rates so please apply online, or come in and see us on the corner of Carnegie Road and Holden Street in Onekawa. Alternatively, you can give us a call on 06 870 0310 to find out more.