Drainlaying labourers will be required to do manual labouring to assist with pipe installation. It will include using plate compactors, possibly driving a loader, and using small generators and pumps.
Skills/ experience required:
- Confined space training and construct safe are preferred, however AWF could provide this training for the right candidates. Lifting and slinging also preferred.
- Experience in laying pipes and using concrete lined steel pipes is a bonus!
- Ability to do physical work and heavy lifitng
- Ability to work full time, and to work on Saturdays if required
- Reliable transport to get to work in Hastings
- All applicants must be able to confidently pass a drug screen
- Applicants must be currently living in Hawkes Bay
If you are interested in these labouring roles, we would love to hear from you! We are offering extremely good rates so please apply online, or come in and see us on the corner of Carnegie Road and Holden Street in Onekawa. Alternatively, you can give us a call on 06 870 0310 to find out more.