We are looking for experienced Drainage Foreman to work on a project for the council until approximately September 2018. You would be responsible for managing a crew of 4-6 and reporting to the project manager. We have multiple roles to fill, and they have the opportunity to be full time permanent roles for the right candidates.
Other duties would include:
- Filling out daily job reports and other health and safety reports
- Reading and understanding drawings, specification and quality control requirements
- Constructing pipework to a high standard and within a given timeframe
Skills/ experience required:
- WTR and class 2 are preferred but not essential. Lifting and slinging also preferred.
- Confined space training and construct safe are also preferred, however AWF could provide this training for the right candidates
- Experience in laying pipes and using concrete lined steel pipes
- Delegation and communication skills
- Thorough understanding of health and safety practices
- Ability to do physical work and heavy lifitng
- All applicants must be able to confidently pass a drug screen
- Applicants must be currently living in Hawkes Bay
If you are interested in these roles, we would love to hear from you! We are offering extremely good rates so please apply online, or come in and see us on the corner of Carnegie Road and Holden Street in Onekawa. Alternatively, you can give us a call on 06 870 0310 to find out more.