We are currently looking for a super star Dogman/Rigger to join our team! The right person will need to be able to provide a current Dogman ticket and have at least 2 years experience on a construction site.
We're looking for someone who is reliable, not afraid of hard work and physically fit to keep up with the busy day to day work our client will provide.
The best candidate will need the following skills
- Health and safety focussed
- 2 years experience on a construction site
- Knowledge of standard crane signals
- Relevant crane operation qualifications
- A sound knowledge of the NZ Building code
- Be proficient with Microsoft office and other online applications
- Capable of following instructions and the safe rigging of cranes
- Reliable and hard working
- Full Class 1 licence (advantageous)
- Reliable transport
- Physically fit and capable of heavy lifting
If this sounds like you then keep reading!
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
You will also need to:
- Provide a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Have 2 references from previous employers
Please apply online with your current CV or come in and see us at Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60.