Dogman/Rigger wanted for immediate start
Our client is seeking 2 Dogmen/Riggers to assist their crane drivers in the movement and direction of the crane loads and attaching the load to the crane.
You will need the following:
- Having a current Dogman ticket would be an advantage.
- Up-to-date knowledge of worksite safety rules and correct lifting techniques.
- Attention to detail and pride in the work you carry out
- Responsible behaviour and a zero harm mentality
- Reliability and high work ethic
- Follow instruction well
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills for clear communication, incl by radio
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Site Safe (or willing to complete the courses)
- Two recent contactable workplace references
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call 04 474 2361 for more information.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position as a Tradesman, Technician or Engineer, please call us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit.