Our client has a good 6 months work available with the likelihood of ongoing opportunities available.
- You will be paid weekly at a competitive rate
- We will look after all the paperwork so that you get holiday pay, and ACC cover that you are entitled to
- Sick pay is available after 6 months continuous service
- We pay your tax
You will be working with people who respect the skills that you bring to the job and who will help you progress your career.
Your typical day will involve a variety of tasks including;
- Organising lifts for cranes & machinery
- Keeping open & clear communication to machine operators with regards to lifts
- General labouring duties as required when cranes are not operating
Potential candidates will require the following;
- NZQA 3789 Dogman/Rigger qualified
- Be reliable and hard working
- Be physically fit and able to do heavy lifting
- Able to follow instruction & have clear communication skills
- Have a positive attitude and be keen to learn
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and return a satisfactory Ministry of Justice check
Apply now to be considered!