AWF are looking for keen labourers who want to gain new skills, and we want to help you with this! Just complete 80 hours of work for us and we can offer you free training. All you need is a good attitude, and to be a reliable worker.
We are looking for physically fit labourers/ traffic controllers to join the Hawkes Bay AWF team. This is the perfect opportunity for those who want varied work where every day can be different. The successful candidates will have their own reliable transport and be willing to do a variety of work from furniture removal to traffic control. The hours will vary from week to week, and occasional weekend work is likely. These roles have the opportunity to be full time permanent roles for those candidates who are flexible and available.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be physically fit and strong
* Have your own, reliable transport and be willing to travel to various locations around Hawkes Bay
* Be willing to report to jobs at short notice
* Have a flexible schedule
* Be able to communicate their availability clearly and be able to be contacted at all times
* Be able to confidently pass a drug test
If this role is for you, send us your CV! If you're keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, call us on 06 870 0310, visit us on the corner of Holden Street and Carnegie Road, Napier or apply online today.