Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
We are looking for an experienced Machine Operator.
- Do you have trench digging experience with 3m wide and a max of 1.3m deep and working around underground services?
- Can you operate a 5 tonne digger?
- You will have previous pipe laying experience with storm, waste & water renewals.
- A minimum of 6 months experience on trenching projects including backfilling and welding pipes.
- The work will be predominantly Operating and Labouring
- A full, class 1 licence is required and other heavy transport endorsements would be an advantage
- W,T,R Endorsements essential
- Be physically fit
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have a clean criminal history
- Be a problem solver and use your initiative
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to.
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
- Get paid weekly
If you have the skills, licences and relevant experience, please apply now attaching your CV with 2 employment referees.