An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Helpdesk Support Administrator to join this leading organisation, known for its strong company culture and community partnerships.
Along with ensuring optimal workstation performance the role also includes timely incident management and monitoring. We are looking for someone who is passionate about process improvement and able to work with minimal supervision.
Joining an expert IT environment, you will require a tertiary qualification as well as 1-2 years experience providing systems support and maintenance to end users. Ideally you will have experienced a range of technical issues such within a deadline driven environment.
Key experiences we are seeking;
- Tertiary qualification and/or 1-2 years relevant experience
- Working knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Application knowledge including SQL, MS Office, Windows OS, Exchange
- Expert knowledge of PC 's and desktop hardware
- Microsoft Desktop Support Technician an advantage
Modern offices and an agile working environment along with a great city location are on offer! This is a supportive role in an engaging team. If you are looking for a role you can provide a high quality of service within a company offering excellent learning and development opportunities, a dynamic team environment and competitive commencement salaries then please apply quickly as we are shortlisting applicants immediately. Follow the link below to submit your application.