We are looking for a designer (industrial / architectural) to join our client working with a luxury range of staircases. The company provides beautiful and long lasting staircases that are used by architects, builders, homeowners and developers all around New Zealand.
You will be the designer who will design staircases according to customer specifications and these designs will then be manufactured by their in-house manufacturing department. The company has been running for over 20 years and they have built up a great reputation with their customers.
You will be joining a successful company with the right values in place.
- Using computer programs to design the product
- Design and program the product so the factory team can manufacture them and the installers can install them
- Accurate design and programming with no errors
- Liaise with customer to ensure the product is as they desire
- Assist customers with choosing their final design
- Able to use computer software to program CNC router
- Clear job card designs and programmes, so the factory knows exactly what to make
- Issuing of installation documents to ensure a smooth installation process.
What we need from you:
- Studies in industrial design would be highly regarded
- Architectural experience or manufacturing experience
- Experienced in using a range of design programmes (or ability to learn quickly) - 3D Design experience, using CAD software
- Highly detail orientated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- See work through from start to finish
If this sounds like you, then apply today! This is a company that likes to take care of their employee's and offer reumeration reflective of experience. This is not a creative role as such, and would suit someone interested in problem solving and detail orientated.
For any questions please contact Lara Evans - Lara.email@example.com or 0212466017
Please note, we are closing down from Decmeber 18th until Janruary 11th. We endeavour to process applications upon our return.