3 week driving assignment and once completed an ongoing assignment in a fast pased Distribution Centre
Delivering to clients within the Auckland Area via manual transmission van
Able to lift between 5 - 20kgs
Your duties may include:
- Loading and unloading of goods into a van and managing deliveries around the Auckland area
- Pick/packing + RF Scanner + inwards and outwards goods handling
- Meeting team and individual KPI's
What's in it for you?
- Great team environment with a well established company
- Start and finish times: 08.30am to 6.00pm
- 3 week delivery driving then ongoing Distribution centre assignment
- Weekly pay
- holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver, (sick pay after 6 months)
To be successful you will need
- Great attention to detail and reliable
- Full Class 1 drivers licence
- Able to drive a manual transmission van
- Warehouse and distribution experience
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact 2 relevant -workplace- referees.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working