Do you love being out on the water and working with seafood? Then this could be the role for you! This opportunity in the Coromandel will involve working with a progressive and high performing company harvesting mussel daily, reseeding and maintaining Lines and Equipment.
As a Deckhand you will:
- Contribute to the daily harvest process, ensuring minimal damage and a high quality product
- Work to schedule to reseed, ensuring future growth
- General maintenance of Lines, Engineering Equipment, mooring blocks and Shooting cotton is required along with some cleaning duties
If you are interested in this role you must also be:
- Living in or near the Coromandel Township
- Health and safety focused, for team and personal safety
- Comply with procedures and attend/participate in Health and Safety Meetings and training
- A great team player with a positive attitude and have good communication skills
- Able to receive instruction and complete the tasks set
- Be reliable - on time and committed
- Able to pass a drug test, and a clean criminal history
If this sounds like you, click apply now or call (07) 863 9316 to find out more!