Our client is on the hunt for their next new team member; someone who will bring amazing service to their customers, is willing to develop their existing skills & has familiarity in tools, equipment and consumables for the building and construction industry.
As the go to Customer Service/Store Person, your role will be to help ensure the equipment is fit for hire, provide advice to customers instore & over the phone on what equipment is best suited for them. This position is based in Wigram.
What you'll be doing:
- Answering phone queries
- Processing the hiring of tools & machinery
- Greeting customers in-branch
- Assisting the work shop with returns of tools & machinery
- Providing GREAT customer service to all those you come across
To be successful you will:
- Ideally have basic/intermediate computer skills
- Have your own reliable transport
- A sound knowledge of tools & machinery would be an advantage
- Able to follow instruction, operate safely and work as part of a team
- Be able to pass a drug screen - We screen all our employees
- Have a clear criminal history
What you'll get from us:
- Weekly wages, paid on time
- Full time work with an established company
- On-going support and communication while on the job
- Plus, as our employee (not a contractor), you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay & ACC cover you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax on your behalf.
If you believe you have the right attitude and skill set to be a successful candidate then apply online now. Or contact Kerry McConchie to discuss 021-853099 / 0800 88 88 60 firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles