Customer service superstar wanted in a bulk store in Hastings. This diverse role requires a degree of fitness as manual lifting is involved. The ideal applicant will have some customer service experience.
In this role you will
- Greet customers entering the yard or store
- Help with customer with enquiries and orders.
- Lifting timber, bags of cement and other items weighting 10-20kgs
- Manage stock and liaise with the stock controller.
- Operate forklift, load, and unload trucks.
- Can do attitude.
- Shows initiative and drive.
- Class 1 license is desirable.
- Forklift endorsement and osh certificate is desirable.
What is in it for you?
- Full time, ongoing work.
- Advance in your career.
- Excellent opportunity to grow in the business.
- Full PPE gear, training and ongoing support is provided.
- Friendly staff and great culture.
If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you. Apply now below or call Alisha on 06 870 0310. We are based at 38C Austin Street, Onekawa, Napier, please feel free to pop in and meet us face to face to find out more.