AWF is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative / Planner for our client.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative / Planner who will diligently handle Customer inquiries and orders. The successful candidate will have proven experience in Warehouse/Logistics services.
The role will start as part-time from 9.00 am to 2.30 pm Monday to Friday located in the Northcote area, and likely to move to full time hours 7am - 3.30pm which are expected to commence early May. At this time the location of work will change to the Hornby area.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Data entry of orders received into the EDI system
- Manifesting of loads for delivery vehicles
- Organising transport via online transport systems
- Evidence based daily reporting
- Managing customer and supplier queries
What we are looking for:
- Highly advanced customer service and co-ordination skills
- Action-Oriented Candidate, with a strong team orientation
- Previous knowledge of Warehouse/Logistic services
- Microsoft Office Advanced Competency - Outlook, Word, Excel
- Strong focus on Health & Safety
- A great sense of humour
This is a fantastic opportunity and you will be working in a close-knit team where your experience and contribution is welcomed.
You will have a clean criminal record and will be able to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen and have your own transport.