We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Representative - Sales Support Team member to join our rapidly growing business. We are a Levin based company that strives for success, is motivated to do their best and have a passion for putting our customers first. This role has the potential to go permanent for the right person.
About the Role
You will be responsible for processing orders for domestic and export customers. Building strong working relationships with external customers such as Transportation and Freight Companies. Managing customer queries and complaints. Providing administration assistance where required. Reporting on DIFOT. Working at a quick and accurate pace as part of an FMCG business.
Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm
- You will need to have an excellent phone manner
- Demonstrate an approachable nature, strong listening skills and the ability to empathise
- Exceptional verbal and written customer service communication skills
- To be quality focused and have strong attention to detail
- Have previous administration and customer service experience
- The ability to work independently as well as be part of a team
- Exceptional Outlook and Excel experience
Could you be an asset to our growing team? We are keen to hear from you. Contact us on 06 355 8080 or apply online.