An exciting customer service position at a well known freight company has become available. This role will suit you if you like to help people, solve issues and are confident speaking on the phone. As you will be working at a freight company you will be assisting people with any issues around lost parcels, sending parcels and freight queries.
A fast paced role which requires someone who is resilient and quick thinking.
- Monday to Friday
- 9am to 5pm
- City based
- Weekly pay
- Set to go permanent for the right person
- Answer phone queries
- Assist with parcel tracking and lost parcels
- General office admin duties
- Experience in customer service
- Resilient and quick thinking
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Hit APPLY NOW if this job sounds like you! Or, if you have any questions about this role please give Larissa a call on 04 474 2371.
To be considered for this role you will need to pass a drug screen, have a clean criminal history and produce a negative covid test prior to starting.